Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Monday, March 23, 2009

Writing Again!

I am so happy to be doing some actual writing instead of just brainstorming. I am well into the first chapter of The Ransomed Returning. Best of all, I'm finally using my "Always Remember To..." notebook.

I really like the cover. It's a great color, and I find it inspiring. It reminds me to always remember to: learn, love, pray, whisper, work, listen, wonder, believe, hope, dream, care, share, laugh, cherish, wish, try, imagine, trust, sing, smile, play, and dance. It turned out so nice it almost makes me wish I were any good at scrapbooking. Almost. I'd rather spend the time writing, though. :) Writing makes me happy, which is good. With all the frustration and rejection that come along with trying to get published, writing has to be its own reward. With my cool notebook and my cute writing bag (and my trusty Ipod), I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing.



Here's another great quote: "Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway." John Wayne

4 comments:

tiffany said...

great notebook cutebag and great quote thanks for all the inspireing posts

Linz said...

I love that cover! It is inspirational!

Great bag! *wink*

Unknown said...

That notebook is cool! What a good reminder! I'm glad you're writing again!

deleted said...

Totally agree! Getting back to writing is an amazing feeling. I've just put some of my work on blogspot in an attempt to get me loving writing again, so if you get a mo, do check me out! Thanks!