Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Year in the Writing Chair

Well, it's been a whole year since I bought my writing chair. I'm celebrating with the updated picture of the whole gang. It's been quite a year, writing-wise. I wrote two short stories--"Sofie and the Night Eagle," and "Star Blessed," a novella--"Consecrated," more than a hundred pages of a novel--The Ransomed Returning, as well as the complete revision of Zion Rising. I also revised the other stories and the novella, but that's not quite as big a project as a novel. I sold a novella, "The Bearer's Oath," to Mindflights magazine. I haven't had that kind of output for ten years, at least. I'm guessing the next year in the writing chair will be just as good!

5 comments:

tiffany said...

im so proud of you you are an insperation to me

what is the diffrence between a novel & a novella?

i also love the new picture very good looking group

Larry and Cindy said...

Angie, what a delightful post!!! I must say most of the things you mentioned writing I have not read so send them my way...PRETTY PLEASE!!! You are such an inspiration of never giving up and I am so proud of you!! You are succeeding in every aspect of your life and that is very rare indeed!!! You Go Girl!!! Most people who are very successful in one thing neglect the rest but not you. You are a wonderful daughter!!!

Linz said...

Congratulations on all of your work and success! I am very proud of you and, as always, stand in awe! Love the picture!

Suzette Saxton said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I love the new pic! Can't believe it's been a year.

Love ya!

Nat said...

You're freaking amazing!