Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome to the Writing Chair

Just want to say HI and welcome to all the followers who've joined recently, and to those of you who have been following for a while. It's great to have you here! Be sure to check out the links to my fiction there on the sidebar, and while your at it, enjoy some more great reading over at Mindflights Magazine. Want to be my friend on Facebook? I'd love it. I appreciate all of you following, and I'd love to see your comments. Come back often!

6 comments:

Anna C. Morrison said...

Thank you for the welcome, and thank you for following my site, as well! I will send you a friend request on Facebook. I love your blog! So rich with information and yet peaceful. Great job! :-)

Angie said...

Thanks very much, Anna!

Danyelle L. said...

I shall have to check out Mindflights. It looks awesome. Congrats on your story! :D

Larry and Cindy said...

Angie, Your story "The Bearer's Oath" was fabulous!!! I absolutely loved it. You are so talented!!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!

Dave King said...

Many thanks for the welcome - what a thoughtful gesture! One that I must admit I had not thought of, but might well copy!

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...

Your blog is very nice. Let us pray for peace for the world. Let us make the world pollution free and save it for our children. Wish you all the best. God is Great.
my blog