Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Monday, August 24, 2009

Christmas Story Contest Results


I am happy to report that my story, "Shepherds and Kings," won the Publishers Choice Award in the Christmas story contest! This is so exciting for me. Thanks to all of you who participated, and congratulations to the other winners. What a fun contest it was. I really enjoyed reading through all the entries. See all the results here.

6 comments:

Christine Thackeray said...

Congratulations! It was very well done.

Aubrie said...

Congrats Angie! I'm not surprised...you write so well.

Stephanie McGee said...

Congrats!

Linz said...

Yea yea yea!! Congratulations! I am so proud of you!!!

Deb said...

Congratulations and well deserved! Beautifully written, touched my heart.

Angie said...

Thanks, all!