Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thanks Again!

A great big thanks to Michelle at The Surly Writer for recognizing me with the Honest Scrap award. I really appreciate that!

 
 I've been feeling overwhelmed with all the awards (in good and bad ways), and so I'm playing fast and loose with the rules (sorry), and I'm going to drop a zero and tell you just one honest thing about me that most people don't know and pass on the award to one highly deserving blogger, so here goes:
About me:
I almost died of Toxic Shock Syndrome when I was fourteen
And my pick for this award:
Nisa at Wordplay, Swordplay, because she's just awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Angie, thank you! I needed the boost this morning! :)