Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Monday, November 26, 2012

Book News!

All kinds of great book news from me and my awesome author friends! Books make great Christmas presents, right?

Today (Monday) is a book bomb for my good friend Danyelle Leafty's latest book: Bitten. This book is a delight. So well written. If you love fairy tales, if you're a fan of Fablehaven or Robin McKinley's books, I strongly recommend you give Bitten a try! It's only $2.99 for your Kindle or Nook!

Terry W. Ervin II is offering signed copies of his two novels and a short story collection. These novels are terrific. So exciting and fun. The short story collection is great too. (You might even see a quote from me on the cover!)

I just released a Christmas novelette, Joy Ride, as an e-book and it will be in print soon!

Cargo pilot Greg Scanlon intends to spend Christmas Eve alone as usual, but when his boss's daughters want a quick shopping trip off-planet, how can he refuse? The quick trip turns into a disaster when interstellar traffic is suddenly cut off, stranding Greg and the girls in a traffic jam of galactic proportions. But the shopping trip gone wrong will lead Greg to the one place he never expected to spend his Christmas. Home.

My three novellas Consecrated, Refuge, and Renegade are now available in print! You can order them on Create Space or they will be up on Amazon in a few days! (Think stocking stuffers here.)


What books are you looking forward to this Christmas? Any you'd recommend for gifts?


4 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Angie, thanks for the mention!

I already posted about Defenders for a potential gift the other day. Folks can visit my blog (linked to in your post) to find the five others, besides Defenders.

Anonymous said...

I love to see book explosions because it means I will be happily engaged!

T. M. Hunter said...

Lots of good stuff...and since I'm reaching the end of my TBR list, I'm going to have to stock up for the holidays. :-)

Angie said...

Thanks, Terry! I appreciate that.

Todd, you are totally in the acknowledgements of Renegade! :)