Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's that time of year again!

Oh, that time of year with presents to buy and wrap and mail and deliver. Cards to address. Lists to make. Halls to deck. Goodies to bake. Concerts to attend. Concerts to rehearse for. Etc, etc, etc.

Personally, I love it! It doesn't leave much time for writing, though. At least not for me. Still, I wouldn't trade the Christmas season for any amount of writing time.

So, Merry Christmas, my friends. Happy Holidays. Take the time to really enjoy yourself and focus on the ones you love.

And if you can keep your writing juices flowing too, all the better!


By the way, if you want to read some great Christmas stories, my sci-fi Christmas novelette, Joy Ride, is only 0.99 for Kindle.

Or you could pick up the Carol of the Tales anthology (with one of my stories) and help out a great cause too. All proceeds from the book will be donated to Autism Speaks.

3 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Yes, the Christmas Season is the best time if year. If only it were a bit warmer :)

Angie said...

Warmer would be nice! I'm freezing here. *shivers*

Tyrean Martinson said...

Merry Christmas!!!