Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The New Writing Plan: I will surround myself with beauty

I will surround myself with beauty.

I added an antique hutch and chair
This is probably the easiest part of the plan to implement, since that is my natural tendency anyway. And look at where I live. (See the blog header.) Easy-peasy, right? I am also focusing on less visible forms of beauty. 

I will create beauty in my home and my writing room. 

 I will listen to beautiful music. (Another easy-peasy step.)

I will notice and appreciate the beautiful things around me. 

I will surround myself with good people.

I will do random acts of kindness.

I will be beautiful outside and inside.

I will only use beautiful words. (No gossiping, complaining, yelling, etc.)

How do you create beauty in your life?
My new bulletin board of inspiration


2 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Enya and Loreena McKennitt produce some good music that might supplement what you already have.

Angie said...

Oh, yes. I love Enya. I don't have any Loreena McKennitt, but I have heard her. We performed two of her songs at our Christmas concert last year, and they were so beautiful.